Spartan Corps
Welcome!

Greetings, and welcome to the United Nations Spartan Corps. A Halo based online gaming community that represents honor, valor, and allegiance in helping fellow gamers improve their gaming skills through team work, communication, and strategy. With the determination to achieve victory at any cost. If you are interested in enlisting and have not registered, please do so! Afterwards, navigate yourself to our enlistment office and follow stated instructions. Please make sure you meet all Spartan Corps standard requirements (Foreign Navigation - Enlistment).

Thank you!
UN Spartan Corps
Spartan Corps
Welcome!

Greetings, and welcome to the United Nations Spartan Corps. A Halo based online gaming community that represents honor, valor, and allegiance in helping fellow gamers improve their gaming skills through team work, communication, and strategy. With the determination to achieve victory at any cost. If you are interested in enlisting and have not registered, please do so! Afterwards, navigate yourself to our enlistment office and follow stated instructions. Please make sure you meet all Spartan Corps standard requirements (Foreign Navigation - Enlistment).

Thank you!
UN Spartan Corps
Spartan Corps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Website Navigation

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 75 on 4th July 2021, 1:34 am
Top posters
Cdr. Falcon (145)
Enlistment Information - Read First I_vote_lcapEnlistment Information - Read First I_voting_barEnlistment Information - Read First I_vote_rcap 
Col. Tom (69)
Enlistment Information - Read First I_vote_lcapEnlistment Information - Read First I_voting_barEnlistment Information - Read First I_vote_rcap 
Pvt. Beanie (4)
Logandomingo (1)
Rct. Unbailievable (1)

Enlistment Information - Read First

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Col. Tom
Colonel
Col. Tom

Credits : 2607
Date Enlisted : 2011-07-03
GT : Tom B517

Enlistment Information - Read First Empty
PostSubject: Enlistment Information - Read First   Enlistment Information - Read First Icon_minitime4th June 2017, 9:59 pm

Before you enlist, please make sure you meet our Pre-Requisites and can follow the Post-Requisites. Also, make sure you take the time to read our Field Manual

Prerequisites are the requirements for all those wishing to enlist:
~ be at least 16 years of age or older
~ own a properly functioning mic/headset
~ be respectful, professional and dedicated to the Corps
~ sustain a respectable amount of activity within the Spartan Corps on both forums and Xbox Live

Post-requisites are the requirements that personnel must follow while in the Spartan Corps. All personnel must wear the appropriate emblem;
~ Runes (Any) Foreground with Vertical Stripe (White) Background
~ All aspects of Halo armor/colors are completely personal decisions
~ Armor color and Emblem color cannot create a distortion of the emblem

NOTE: Every aspect in the Enlistment Form is MANDATORY. Failure to not fill out Enlistment Form to the best of your abilities, along with any false information will result in an automatic DECLINE of your Enlistment Form.
Back to top Go down

Enlistment Information - Read First

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1