Welcome to the Spartan Corps Rules and Regulations Page. The following will list the Regulations every Spartan must follow and abide by at all times.
Chapter 1: General Regulation
1. If any member discovers another member(s) breaking any Regulation(s), it must be reported immediately to a member of High Command or a superior Officer.
Chapter 2: Loyalty
1. There will be no "double duty". If you are a member of Spartan Corps, you may not, under any circumstances have active membership with any other clans.
2. All personnel must be in proper uniform at all times.
Chapter 3: Respect
1. Treat everyone with respect, Corps members or not.
2. Tea-Bagging is allowed, however tea-bagging only slows you and the team down.
3. Profanity is not prohibited, but must be kept to a minimum.
4. Adult humor is a thing. If you can't handle it, you do not belong. However, if you feel a member is out of line and has taken a joke too far, please contact a member of High Command.
Chapter 4: Disputes
1. If there is a dispute over Party or Game Leader, the member that holds the highest rank will be given control over the party.
2. In the instance of two or more members with the same rank, control of the party or game is given to whoever has more seniority.
Chapter 5: Duties
1. All personnel must attend all clan functions unless a valid reason is provided. Any personnel that misses three(3) clan functions in a row without a valid reason will be Dishonorably Discharged immediately.
2. Always accept an invite from another member to play. If you have friends or family over or something of that nature, make sure a message is sent to those inviting informing them of your situation and make sure that member understands.
Chapter 6: Disciplinary Action
1. Any member of the Corps who violates any of the above Regulations will be dealt with accordingly.
2. Punishments range from Dishonorable Discharges to Credit Deductions to Demotions.