Spartan Corps
Welcome!

Greetings, and welcome to the United Nations Spartan Corps. A Halo based online gaming community that represents honor, valor, and allegiance in helping fellow gamers improve their gaming skills through team work, communication, and strategy. With the determination to achieve victory at any cost. If you are interested in enlisting and have not registered, please do so! Afterwards, navigate yourself to our enlistment office and follow stated instructions. Please make sure you meet all Spartan Corps standard requirements (Foreign Navigation - Enlistment).

Thank you!
UN Spartan Corps
Spartan Corps
Welcome!

Greetings, and welcome to the United Nations Spartan Corps. A Halo based online gaming community that represents honor, valor, and allegiance in helping fellow gamers improve their gaming skills through team work, communication, and strategy. With the determination to achieve victory at any cost. If you are interested in enlisting and have not registered, please do so! Afterwards, navigate yourself to our enlistment office and follow stated instructions. Please make sure you meet all Spartan Corps standard requirements (Foreign Navigation - Enlistment).

Thank you!
UN Spartan Corps
Spartan Corps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Website Navigation

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 75 on 4th July 2021, 1:34 am
Top posters
Cdr. Falcon (145)
Air Force's Enlistment I_vote_lcapAir Force's Enlistment I_voting_barAir Force's Enlistment I_vote_rcap 
Col. Tom (69)
Air Force's Enlistment I_vote_lcapAir Force's Enlistment I_voting_barAir Force's Enlistment I_vote_rcap 
Pvt. Beanie (4)
Logandomingo (1)
Rct. Unbailievable (1)

Air Force's Enlistment

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Air Force's Enlistment Empty
PostSubject: Air Force's Enlistment   Air Force's Enlistment Icon_minitime3rd August 2019, 2:56 am

Name: Jesse Owens

Nickname: Call me Air Force or AF!

Gamertag: Spectre TwoOne (Previously Air Force CAP)

Date of Birth: 08/10/1995

Timezone: PST

Have you read our Field Manual?: Yes Sir.

How did you come across our website?: Legacy Spartan Corps member from 2011.

Username/gamertag of the person who recruited you?: Cpt McSkittles

What are your preferred playlists and why?: My preferred playlists are dependent on how many members are on.

One person? Let's play doubles!

A few members? We can go raise some hell in Slayer!

Can we fill up a big team lobby? Let's have some fun! Save me a power weapon please! 

Any more? Custom games!

What are your preferred maps and why?: Blackout all the way! Cant get better than the classics.

Three biggest strengths?

• Leadership
  • Communication
  • Integrity

Three biggest weaknesses?:

• I am building my teamwork
  • I can tend to be an asshole at times.
  • Dont have as much time to play as I used to.

Past clan memberships? Include rank and duties

• Spartan Corps Captain. -Halo
  • Armed Resistance Lt. Colonel -COD, Halo, Battlefield

Do you possess any computer skills such as web or graphic design?: I know my way around a computer. Let me know if theres anything I can do!
Back to top Go down
Col. Tom
Colonel
Col. Tom

Credits : 2607
Date Enlisted : 2011-07-03
GT : Tom B517

Air Force's Enlistment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Force's Enlistment   Air Force's Enlistment Icon_minitime3rd August 2019, 2:58 am

Enlistment Accepted. This longtime member does not need to complete Boot Camp.
Back to top Go down

Air Force's Enlistment

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1