Spartan Corps
Welcome!

Greetings, and welcome to the United Nations Spartan Corps. A Halo based online gaming community that represents honor, valor, and allegiance in helping fellow gamers improve their gaming skills through team work, communication, and strategy. With the determination to achieve victory at any cost. If you are interested in enlisting and have not registered, please do so! Afterwards, navigate yourself to our enlistment office and follow stated instructions. Please make sure you meet all Spartan Corps standard requirements (Foreign Navigation - Enlistment).

Thank you!
UN Spartan Corps
Spartan Corps
Welcome!

Greetings, and welcome to the United Nations Spartan Corps. A Halo based online gaming community that represents honor, valor, and allegiance in helping fellow gamers improve their gaming skills through team work, communication, and strategy. With the determination to achieve victory at any cost. If you are interested in enlisting and have not registered, please do so! Afterwards, navigate yourself to our enlistment office and follow stated instructions. Please make sure you meet all Spartan Corps standard requirements (Foreign Navigation - Enlistment).

Thank you!
UN Spartan Corps
Spartan Corps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Website Navigation

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 75 on 4th July 2021, 1:34 am
Top posters
Cdr. Falcon (145)
DECLINED Logan Domingo: Enlistment I_vote_lcapDECLINED Logan Domingo: Enlistment I_voting_barDECLINED Logan Domingo: Enlistment I_vote_rcap 
Col. Tom (69)
DECLINED Logan Domingo: Enlistment I_vote_lcapDECLINED Logan Domingo: Enlistment I_voting_barDECLINED Logan Domingo: Enlistment I_vote_rcap 
Pvt. Beanie (4)
Logandomingo (1)
Rct. Unbailievable (1)

DECLINED Logan Domingo: Enlistment

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Logandomingo
Recruit

Credits : 3
Date Enlisted : 2019-09-26
GT : Logan-137

DECLINED Logan Domingo: Enlistment Empty
PostSubject: DECLINED Logan Domingo: Enlistment   DECLINED Logan Domingo: Enlistment Icon_minitime26th September 2019, 2:18 am

Hey Name: Logan Domingo

Gamertag:
SkrrtCobain420
Date of Birth:
01-19-2001
Timezone:
EST
Have you read our Field Manual?:
Yes 
How did you come across our website?:
I have been looking for a serious Halo company for some time now and was searching on Halo Waypoint for active halo clans recruiting 
Username/gamertag of the person who recruited you?:
No one recruited me Persé but i saw a post on Waypoint by GT: Falconx03
What are your preferred playlists and why?:
I prefer Slayer,Arena,BTB and swat and i like arena because i like objective based game mode where you have to work as a team in order to win.
What are your preferred maps and why?:
I love Plaza and Truth, i know the maps like the back of my hand and they are well designed and a lot of fun to play on
Three biggest strengths?:
Solid Accuracy, decent Movement, great team player/natural leader
Three biggest weaknesses?:
In arena I sometimes tend to stray away from my team and get my self killed. In firefight, i often jump right into the middle of the fray and get myself killed. In Warzone i think I’m a one man army and attempt to take whole points by myself. Sometimes it works.
Past clan memberships? Include rank and duties:
Nothing for halo but i was in a dedicated Special Ops mil sim in battlefield 4 and commanded a 5 man team for 8 months, with at least 3-4 big operations a month and many many more smaller operations...  until the clan disbanded due to leadership discrepancies 
Do you possess any computer skills such as web or graphic design?:
No sadly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DECLINED Logan Domingo: Enlistment   DECLINED Logan Domingo: Enlistment Icon_minitime26th September 2019, 10:08 pm

Hello Logan,

Let me be the first to welcome you to the Spartan Corps. My name is Jesse but most call me Spectre or AF (my old GT) 

We are glad to have you here. One of the Leaders will review your enlistment soon and we will proceed from there. 

I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Col. Tom
Colonel
Col. Tom

Credits : 2607
Date Enlisted : 2011-07-03
GT : Tom B517

PostSubject: Re: DECLINED Logan Domingo: Enlistment   DECLINED Logan Domingo: Enlistment Icon_minitime26th September 2019, 11:31 pm

Hello and welcome to the clan! I am Colonel Tom, the CO of the clan. There are some things you will need to do in order to proceed: The following instructions will help you achieve the rank of Private
 - Please add Tom B517, Falconx03, and Spectre OneTwo on Xbox LIVE. 
 - Please change you username on the website to Rct. Lorgan or Rct. Domingo. 
 - Because the clan is so new and there isn't a proper opportunity to earn Credits, that requirement to rank up is being waived. 

Once these tasks have been completed, please reply here.
Back to top Go down
Cdr. Falcon
Commander

Credits : 307
Date Enlisted : 2014-11-01
GT : Falconx03

PostSubject: Re: DECLINED Logan Domingo: Enlistment   DECLINED Logan Domingo: Enlistment Icon_minitime27th September 2019, 2:26 pm

Hey Logan, welcome to the Spartan Corps. Looking forward to playing some Halo with you. As stated above, add us on Xbox and we can get things squared away and maybe work on some of those weaknesses you pointed out in your enlistment.
Back to top Go down
Cdr. Falcon
Commander

Credits : 307
Date Enlisted : 2014-11-01
GT : Falconx03

PostSubject: Re: DECLINED Logan Domingo: Enlistment   DECLINED Logan Domingo: Enlistment Icon_minitime8th October 2019, 5:21 pm

ENLISTMENT DECLINED

Recruit has failed to comply. Have not heard from Recruit in over seven days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DECLINED Logan Domingo: Enlistment   DECLINED Logan Domingo: Enlistment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DECLINED Logan Domingo: Enlistment

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1